Thursday, June 16, 2005

Arriving New Kong

2 days to go til weekend!guess what,i am over sleep again today,actually,i repeated the history everyday:adjust the alarm 2 hours before the first lecture on the particural day,after i heard the alarm,then i just press any button on the alarm to let it call me again after 10 minutes,and the process will go on for the next one hour.After that, i make myself wake up to prepare for schooling when i know i only have less than 1 hour to prepare myself.This bad habit make me sick because I have lectures six days a week!However,it is more worst on sunday,I only wake up after noon,then have my breakfast and lunch together.Ok,no more words for sleeping now due to i am pretty tire now,but I have a lot of things to do after this.
Besides,I like to talk about the interview of community socialogy just now.I got a compliment from the interviewer for my good writing in chinese,and he asked me:"are u going to be a reporter?""Yup!"I said proudly.
"Dear God,I will go oversea if You award me the fly ticket,and I will be the best reporter in the future if You like to delay my fly to oversea.All I want to do,I will do it for You.Amen"

No comments: