Wednesday, February 08, 2006

After Final Exam

First of all, I’d like to talk about my second semester in TARC. I will start with the subjects that I had learnt.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Do you think studying about how to write a computer program is related to mass communication?

I mean if I want to study computer program, then I should be taking course about computer science, instead of course of mass communication.

Anyhow, I think I can pass my computer paper. Then, there will be a subject call web page design in third semester waiting for me.

Next, I really exciting that I had studied management subject! It made me felt like I am preparing myself to be a apprentice of Mr. Donald Trump! Cool!

Actually, this subject is quite boring although I have huge interest about management. The fact is I always fell in sleep when attending the 2 hour management lecture! Then, I started to skip the management lecture. And now I have to suffer about the possibility I may fail my management subject in the last exam!

Let’s talk about public speaking. It’s cool to study this subject with a great lecturer, Mrs. Kurma who is speaks with a pure British Queen’s slang.

She did teach us about how to become a better person to benefit the society in the future time. In the meant time, she was very straight with student as we are learning the subject, which is usually need one year’s time, in three months.

About the exam, I’m really regretted that I have not memorized the speech of Barbara Bush, which is the favorite speech of Mrs. Kurma.

Now, please be relaxed because I’d like to introduce you into the world of art.
In this subject, I had a chance to visit the art gallery to do my art assignment and I really enjoy visiting art gallery now!

I also learnt about to look on an artwork in a more professional way, rather than just mention about it’s beautiful or otherwise.

So, do you why art is important? Well, just look around the world nowadays, many places like Beijing, Taipei, etc are constructing a prestige art centre.

Lastly, I’m quite surprise that my English tutor, Ms. Lee always ‘play’ with student, instead of teaching in the conservative way of ‘sit quietly and listen carefully’. So, it’s really fun plus cool! Because Ms. Lee didn’t gives any homework at all!

Finally, about the BM subject, it’s just a similar PA subject that I had studied in Form 6, so it’s a very boring and important subject.

Well, for student, hope you can get distinction/pass the last exam. And for others, thank you for reading my blog and may God bless you. Amen.

No comments: