Sunday, July 03, 2005

Tire of being ambitious

Community Socialogy's activities making busy all the time,but end up doing nothing...frustrating,today I can't pass up the exhibition report and did not go to the activity because accidently fell in sleep...sign...i just feel like wanna get away from all those ridiculous stuff,and just find a job,maybe a waiter in KL,and live a life of my own...ok,now,god told me that every problem has a solution,but i have no idea,i just wanna live a simple live with someone i love in the future,ignoring the calling to serve the community,after pass up the report tomorrow,i will out sourcing all my duties to my group members,coz I have a lot of tests and assignments to deal with,if I not focus on my academy,i will lose a again juz like what had has happen when i am doing my stpm,i take an example of singapore government's attitude:they work so hard to develope their commercial and industrial district to benefit citizen in the last decade,but now focus on cultural and art stuff since they already in a stable economy position.
that is what i going to do now,100% concentrate on academy,leave all the activity until I make sure I am a journalist,yeah,I am not the kind of person that can manage several tasks in same time,and I have no leadership coz i found that i only want my group member to finish their task without given any concern on their difficulties,moreover,i cannot make a dicision,always influnce by others,last but not least,I want to admit,I will quit the CS's job!

No comments: